Your access to and use of this website implies a prior registration on New Fast Health (“newfasthealth”). Moreover, the following Terms and Conditions govern access to and use of this website. If there is a conflict between the contents of the User Agreement and those of the present Terms and Conditions, the terms of the User Agreement shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions
1. You may freely navigate through the pages of this website, but you are not permitted to download the information from this site, including text, images, audio and video (the “Information”) for commercial use. Newfasthealth provides Information only for educational and informational purposes. You are not permitted to distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, repost or use the Information without the written consent of Newfasthealth.
2. You must adhere to and reproduce copyright notices or other notices of proprietary rights contained in any Information you download. You should assume that everything that you see or read on this website, unless it is stated otherwise, is protected by copyright, and without the written consent of Newfasthealth may only be used as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with the Information on the website. Newfasthealth neither warrants nor represents that your use of the materials displayed on the site may not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by Newfasthealth or by a company affiliated to Newfasthealth
3. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no licence or any right to the Information or a copyright of Newfasthealth or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4. The website of Newfasthealth may contain or refer to trademarks, patents, protected information, technologies, products, processes or other trademarks of Newfasthealth and/or other parties. Neither a licence nor a right of use is granted or conferred to you to use such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other trademark rights of Newfasthealth and/or other parties.
5. The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge with continuous update of content. All Information and links were carefully checked and are updated on an ongoing basis. Newfasthealth endeavors to ensure that the Information provided on this website is complete, accurate and up to date. However, Newfasthealth provides no guarantee that such information, including any database records, is complete, accurate or up-to-date, and accept no liability or responsibility for this.
The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Newfasthealth reserves the right to amend, change, rectify and/or improve Information that it publishes and the products, data and programmes described in this Information at any time without prior notice and is under no obligation to update such Information. Newfasthealth makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the Information. Newfasthealth assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website. All Information is provided “as is”, with no express, implied or tacit liability for defects. This regards, in particular, warranty of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-impairment, insofar as this is legally permissible. Newfasthealth furthermore assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage or viruses which may affect your computer, equipment or other property as a result of you accessing or using the published Information.
7. All links to external providers were checked for their accuracy at the time of publishing. Since we do not have any control on the contents of these websites, we are not responsible for any content of all linked websites, which were updated after the setting of the links. Nonetheless, newfasthealth cannot be held liable for the content and availability of any sites which can be reached via hyperlink. The site’s operator alone shall be liable for any illegal, erroneous or incomplete content and, in particular, for any damage occurring due to the unchecked use of the content of linked pages. Here, it is irrelevant whether the damage is of a direct, indirect or financial nature, or whether other losses have been incurred due to loss of data, downtime or any other reason of any kind.
Newfasthealth does not have any control on the contents of the third-party websites that have been linked to newfasthealth, and is not responsible for the content of such pages outside the website or other sites linked to the website.
Furthermore, newfasthealth is not responsible for any third party content that is labelled as such.
If you wish to link your website to this website, you may only link it to the homepage. You may not link to other pages in this website without the prior written consent of Newfasthealth.
8. Newfasthealth assumes no liability whatsoever for links from newfasthealth to other parties and, in particular, is not responsible for their accuracy or lawfulness. Newfasthealth assumes no liability whatsoever arising from infringement of or omission in the data protection policies of third parties.
9. Newfasthealth assumes no responsibility or liability for any of the reviews and/or comments given to publications. Those reviews and/or comments are the sole responsibility of the reviewer(s)/faculty/ and/or author(s).
10. While newfasthealth reserves the right to occasionally monitor or check communication and similar on this website, it is not obliged to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability for content arising therefrom, in particular for errors, libel, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or blasphemous material or for any material which could constitute or encourage behaviour that may be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Newfasthealth unreservedly supports the law enforcement authorities and implements judicial decisions which call upon or direct newfasthealth to disclose the identity of persons posting such Information or material.
11. If newfasthealth becomes aware that a user has infringed any of the present Terms and Conditions, it is entitled to take the necessary measures including preventing the user from using the services offered, and to remove any Information, data or content put on the website by the user, at any time and without prior notice. Newfasthealth assumes no liability for such action.
12. As a user of this website, you are obliged to hold newfasthealth harmless against any legal claims, losses, liabilities, complaints, law suits, judicial or administrative procedures and costs arising from or in connection with the use of discussions, chats, postings, communications, bulletin boards and similar that are contained in this website, including those that might arise through a breach of this declaration. Such legal claims include, in particular, legal claims on the grounds of misuse of trademarks, trade names, copyright and patents, brand dilution, unlawful conflict with contractual or prospective business relations, unfair competition, slander, libel or defamation, misrepresentation or breach of warranty, or other impairments or damage to business.
13. Newfasthealth may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this declaration. Such changes are binding on you, so you should regularly visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Updated on July 26, 2022 in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).